OLDS' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the Lifespan
- 10th Ed.
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- Marcia L. London RN, MSN, APRN, CNS, NNP-BC; Michele R. Davidson, PhD, CNM, CFN, RN; Patricia A. Wieland Ladewig, PhD, RN
- ISBN-10: 0-13-395403-X / ISBN-13: 978-0-13-395403-6
- eISBN-13: 978-0-13-398859-8
- Nursing, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Public Health
Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health: Across the Lifespan is a family-focused text that covers maternal-newborn nursing and women’s health topics with special attention to evidence-based practice, cultural competence, critical thinking, professionalism, patient education, and home/community care. Relatable and engaging, the text is built upon the philosophy that pregnancy and birth are normal life processes, and that family members are partners in care. The holistic approach helps readers develop their clinical-reasoning skills, and prepare to practice nursing in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
The companion workbook is available in STAT!Ref: Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the Lifespan, Workbook for
Specialty Score: 2.6 Nursing - Maternal/Child
Go to Doody's Review page
For courses in maternal-child nursing, care of women and children, and women’s health, for both 4-year BSN-level courses and selected ADN-level (2-year) programs.