Family Nursing: Research, Theory and Practice
- 5th Ed.
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- ELAINE G. JONES, PHD, MS, RN; MARILYN M. FRIEDMAN, PHD, MS, MA, RN; VICKY R. BOWDEN, DNSC, RN
- Nursing, Family Practice
This popular resource addresses the full practice of family nursing, identifying the family as a whole and teaches a holistic, philosophical approach. The student is guided through generalized concepts and theoretical foundations, reality-based applications, case studies, thorough and updated discussions, assessment and nursing diagnoses. Well-organized and complete, this edition includes foundations in family theory and family nursing, essential in preparing a comprehensive family nursing assessment and planning appropriate interventions.
- • Comprehensive coverage of family nursing practice
- • Chapters addressing practice areas including family assessment, family diagnoses and family nursing interventions
- • Chapter outlines
- • Family vignettes
- • Added tables
- • Chapter-end bulleted summaries and questions and answers
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This is an excellent resource. If I were to teach a whole course on just family nursing; this would be my choice of textbooks. It should be in every library where nursing students or nurses go for information."
-- Penny Moore, RNC, PhD (Southwestern Adventist University) Doody's Review
This text is intended for undergraduate and graduate family nursing students and practitioners who are not practicing advance family therapy or family systems nursing.