Clinical Guide to Antineoplastic Therapy: A Chemotherapy Handbook
- 3rd Ed.
- © Oncology Nursing Society
- Mary Magee Gullatte PhD, RN, ANP-BC, AOCN®, FAAN
- ISBN-10: 1-935864-31-9 / ISBN-13: 978-1-935864-31-8
- Oncology, Nursing
Get the latest information on antineoplastic use and patient care when you purchase your copy of the essential chemotherapy resource for cancer-care professionals.
Newly updated, revised, and expanded, the third edition of the Clinical Guide to Antineoplastic Therapy: A Chemotherapy Handbook serves as an up-to-date reference for clinicians at every level—from students and novices to the most seasoned nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients receiving chemotherapy.
Edited by Mary Magee Gullatte, this comprehensive guide features chapters on the fundamentals of antineoplastic therapy, commonly used regimens for specific cancers, clinical trials, reimbursement for chemotherapy, botanicals and other complementary and alternative therapies, vascular access devices, and symptom management, as well as an easy-to-use A–Z guide of more than 150 chemotherapy, biotherapy, and hormonal therapy agents.
New to this edition are chapters on:
- • Patient navigation in oncology
- • Patient and family support
- • Late effects of chemotherapy
- • Stem cell transplantation science and practice
- • Strategies for improving patient adherence to oral regimens
- • Pharmacogenomics and chemotherapy
- • Survivorship