Adult and Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination: Review Questions and Strategies
- 4th Ed.
- © F. A. Davis Company
- Jill E. Winland-Brown EdD, APRN, FNP-BC; Lynne M. Dunphy PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, FAAN
- ISBN-10: 0-8036-2704-1 / ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-2704-8
- Nursing, Exam Preparation
Ensure success on the ANP or FNP certification exam with this title!
2,945 questions—2,420 in the text plus an additional 525 Bonus bonus questions encompass all of the content you’ll encounter on the exam. Each question has been carefully reviewed and updated to ensure accuracy and revised to conform to the style and difficulty levels on the new certification examinations.
- • Two practice examinations with over 250 questions each that offer sufficient levels of difficulty to help you pass your certification examination.
- • Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers to enhance your understanding of the content.
New to this Edition:
- • UPDATED! More than 2,400 questions in the text that parallel the domains and content areas of the exam.
- • UPDATED! 525 additional BONUS questions that mirror the levels of difficulty needed to prepare for the certification examination.
- • UPDATED! Questions and references that reflect the new certification exams.
- • NEW! Content that covers the requirement for DNP certification.
- • NEW! Questions reviewed by recent exam takers to ensure they accurately mirror the actual exams.
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"Written for adult and family nurse practitioner students, the book can be used by nurse practitioners to refresh practice guidelines. I like this review book because of the number of questions and their similarity to the certification exam questions. The rationale for the answers at the end of the chapter contributes further to readers' knowledge. The guidelines and practices are up-to-date with current reference."
-- Doody Enterprise, Review of a prior edition