Complete Review of Dental Hygiene
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- Jacqueline N. Brian LDH, MS; Mary Danusis Cooper LDH, MSEd
- 0-13-083328-2 / 978-0-13-083328-0
- Dentistry, Dental Hygiene
Topping the market in currency, this comprehensive review guide reflects the most recent changes made by the American Dental Association Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations - particularly the new emphasis on case studies - and offers future professionals in the dental hygiene field a definitive edge in their preparations to take the National Board Examination.
- • Updated references and case studies - Similar to those currently being utilized for the National Board Examination.
- • Helps prepare students with practice similar to the actual exams.
- • Study guide format throughout - With a focus on the review rather than the re-teaching of material.
- • Helps students focus on the most important information for exams and certification review.
- • Chapters dedicated to specific subject areas - Each with an introduction and a review of the subject matter, followed by review questions and answers, and suggested references. Case studies are placed at the end of the book.
- • Allows students to evaluate strengths and weaknesses in specific subject areas.
- • Comprehension is visually reinforced - With photographs, radiographs, and illustrations, plus offers a complete index and appendices for reference.
- • Provides real-life applications and makes the text user-friendly.
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"With its thorough treatment of the subject and its wide variety of test questions and answers, this book would prepare the reader for the national board exam."
-- Michael Gewerth, RDH (University of Chicago Medical Center) Doody's Review
Students of dental hygiene are the targeted audience.