5-Minute Clinical Consult, The
- 25th Ed.
- © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Health
- Frank J. Domino, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD, FAAFP; Mark B. Stephens, MD, MS, FAAFP, CAPT, MC, USN; Robert A. Baldor MD, FAAFP
- ISBN-10: 1-4963-3997-5 / ISBN-13: 978-14963-3997-3
- Internal Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care, Family Practice, Nursing, Point of Care, Primary Care
Make quick and accurate diagnoses and treatment decisions at the point of care with this bestselling guide! The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Standard 2017 is a practical and useful resource for primary care clinicians, as well as those in family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics. Using a three-column, bulleted format, the print edition provides rapid access to diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 570 diseases and conditions, plus over 110 diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Standard 2017, 25th Edition, includes:
- • Succinct information on more than 570 commonly encountered diseases and disorders and 110 treatment and diagnostic algorithms (20 are new!)
- • ICD-10 codes
- • Evidence-based medicine content, fully updated and easily accessible for quick reference.
- • Accurate drug dosing information carefully reviewed by a PharmD
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content.
Essential Purchase Title (EPT)
Specialty Score: 2.71 Health Sciences - Family Practice
2.47 Nursing - Advanced Practice
Go to Doody's Review page