Community Assessment Reference Guide for Community Health Nursing (2008)
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- Mary Jo Clark PhD, RN
- 0-13-240400-1 / 978-0-13-240400-6
- Nursing, Public Health
This collection of 38 assessment tools and inventories helps nurses provide excellent nursing care for individuals, families, and population groups. Assessment tools guide nurses in assessing health status, while inventories are checklists of interventions or risk factors for selected community health problems. These tools provide direction for the development of nursing diagnoses, planning interventions, and evaluating the outcomes of care.
- • Assessment tools and inventories designed to guide the student in determining health status
- • Data collection strategies for completing the tool
- • Potential uses of the information gathered
In addition, many assessments and inventories provide a description of the intended use, whether for an individual client, family, or population.
Companion resource available in STAT!Ref: Community Health Nursing: Advocacy for Population Health
Specialty Score: 2.2 Nursing - Community Health
Go to Doody's Review page