USMLE Step 2 Triage: An Effective, No-nonsense Review of Clinical Knowledge
- © Oxford University Press, Inc.
- Kevin Schwechten MD
- ISBN-10: 0-19-538327-3 / ISBN-13: 978-0-19-538327-0
Step 2 Clinical Knowledge is one of the hardest exams you'll take in your medical training, and it's very important to do well! Preparation is the key that separates successful candidates from the rest.
USMLE Step 2 Triage provides a thorough yet high-yield review for the exam, covering a gamut of frequently tested specialties and subspecialties with emphasis on pertinent principles of clinical science and patient-centered skills. Consistently organized, each topic is structured to provide the material in a manageable format, divided into several sections: "Symptoms," "Diagnosis," "Treatment," and "Take Home Points." USMLE Step 2 Triage is geared to facilitate the most comprehensive and efficient preparation for the exam; it is packed with tables and figures, and features 100 full color images. Written by the author of the popular USMLE Step 3 Triage and the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Triage, this book will help deliver the best results for any student studying for the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam.
- • Offers high-yield content organized in an easily assimilated format.
- • Features 170+ tables and 140+ figures including 100 full color images.
- • Maximizes studying time with relevant details.
- • Summary "Take Home Points" section enables easy last-minute review.