Arrhythmia Recognition: The Art of Interpretation, Instructor's ToolKit to Accompany
- © Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Geoffrey T. Miller NREMT-P; Stephen J. Rahm, NREMT-P; Tomas B. Garcia MD, FACEP
- ISBN-10: 0-7637-3135-8 / ISBN-13: 978-0-7637-3135-9
- Radiology, Cardiology, Nursing
Enhance your classroom presentations with this complete Instructor ToolKit. Show rhythm strips and illustrate concepts with superb 4-color illustrations.
- • PowerPoint Presentation Slides
- • Lecture Outlines
- • Kaleidoscope Media Viewer
- • Image Bank (includes all of the images that appear in Arrhythmia Recognition: The Art of Interpretation
- • Bonus Materials for Online Course Management Systems
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"I found the Garcia's Arrhythmias' text to be an excellent adjunct to current Paramedic Course textbooks. The process I used was to give the initial lecture from the Paramedic book, follow with the Garcia text, and finish with the ACLS lecture that pertained to that rhythm. The students were able to grasp each rhythms identity more clearly, leading to higher student success."
-- Ted Huffman, Program Manager - Fire Training Academy
"I have been instructing Paramedic students since 1992. Every year I teach the Cardiology semester, and we have used several different texts to teach cardiac dysrhythmias. This is our first semester using Arrhythmia Recognition: The Art of Interpretation by Dr. Garcia. This is the best text I have ever used to teach this part of the Cardiology course. It is well written, full of valuable information, and has excellent Instructor support materials. The illustrations and rhythm strips are extremely well presented. One added bonus: my students love this book! Bravo to Jones-Bartlett Publishing for providing this outstanding textbook!"
-- Ronald Johnson, D.O., Program/Medical Director, EMS Programs Department of Nursing, Central Texas College