Nuclear Pharmacy Quick Reference
- © American Pharmacists Association
- Clyde N. Cole; Richard J. Kowalsky; Stanley M. Shaw
- ISBN-10: 1-58212-151-6 / ISBN-13: 978-1-58212-151-2
This is the only up-to-date, concise nuclear pharmacy reference on the market. Built on nearly 50 tables and figures, the handbook provides essential facts and information used daily in nuclear pharmacy practice.
- • Readily accessible, pertinent facts contained in approximately 50 tables and figures
- • Much of the tabular content is drawn from the popular textbook Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, 3rd edition (2011), edited by Richard J. Kowalsky and Steven W. Falen
- • Chapter on Clinical Applications of Radiopharmaceuticals, organized by organ system, covers the most common uses of radiopharmaceuticals
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"The title precisely describes the nature and content of this book. It is a resource that both nuclear pharmacists and nuclear medicine technologists will appreciate."
-- Elaine Mackowiak, PhD, RPh (Temple University School of Pharmacy) Doody's Review
Practicing nuclear pharmacists are the intended audience, but nuclear pharmacy students and nuclear medicine technologists also will find it to useful. The authors and contributors are well-known authorities in the field of nuclear pharmacy.