Medical-Surgical Nursing: Clinical Reasoning in Patient Care, Study Guide for
- 6th Ed.
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- Gerene Bauldoff, RN, PhD, FAAN; Karen M. Burke, RN, MS; Paula Gubrud RN, MS, EdD., FAAN; Priscilla LeMone, RN, DSN, FAAN
- ISBN-10: 0-13-398505-9 / ISBN-13: 978-0-13-398505-4
Students entering the field of nursing have a tremendous amount to learn in a very short time. This Study Guide that accompanies Medical-Surgical Nursing, 6th Edition is designed to reinforce the knowledge that you—the student—have gained in each chapter and to help you master the critical concepts.
Each chapter includes a variety of questions and activities to help you comprehend difficult concepts and reinforce basic knowledge gained from textbook reading assignments. To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will help:
- • Develop Clinical Reasoning Skills for Today and Tomorrow: Students are encouraged to think creatively and critically about patient care.
- • Visualize Pathophysiology: A highly-visual presentation of the underlying pathophysiology of disease helps bring the content to life, enhancing students’ understanding and aiding in clinical application.
- • Focus on Nursing Care: The authors emphasize holistic, individualized care for all patients.