Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach, Student Workbook and Resource Guide for
- 5th Ed.
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- Leland Norman Holland Jr., PHD (NORM); Michael Patrick Adams, PHD
- ISBN-10: 0-13-424463-X / ISBN-13: 978-0-13-424463-1
- Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology
Students entering the field of nursing have a tremendous amount to learn in a very short time. This concise student workbook and resource guide has been developed to help you learn and apply key concepts and procedures, and master critical-thinking skills based on Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach, Fifth Edition.
- • Matching exercises of key terms and definitions from each chapter.
- • Multiple choice questions that offer additional review of key chapter topics.
- • Fill-in-the-blank activities that provide a thorough assessment of essential information in the text.
- • Case studies, with real-life patient scenarios to sharpen critical thinking skills.
- • Dosage calculation problems to help with mastery of this essential skill.
- • Making connections that link concepts from different chapters together to build on foundations and build critical thinking.