Pharmacy Technician Certification: Review and Practice Exam
- 3rd Ed.
- © American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Barbara Lacher
- ISBN-10: 1-58528-208-1 / ISBN-13: 978-1-58528-208-1
- Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Exam Preparation
Make sure you have the newest edition of the most relevant, authoritative technician exam prep resource!
New features include:
- • Full color presentation with 4-color images
- • New organization aligns with the most recent exam map & competencies
- • Brand new chapter reviews most commonly prescribed medications
- • Newly updated self-assessment questions encourage critical thinking and assess
- • Extensive calculations review material
- • Entire chapter on test-taking tips and strategies for success
- • Printed mock-exam allows for instant self-assessment and testing
- • Electronically delivered contents of the CD provides thousands of additional practice questions
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Review and Practice Exam includes the ASHP TechPrep™ program resource via a zip file. TechPrep contains more than 1,000 review questions to help readers prepare for national technician certification exams. A robust Practice Session feature allows users to create custom quizzes by setting topic area, time, and number of questions. The Simulated Exam function lets readers practice their test skills by providing a 90 minute, 120 questions test, with questions weighted to mimic national certification exams. Students using TechPrep receive instant, automated scoring, and can quickly identify areas they've mastered, or practice subjects where they need improvement.
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This self-study guide covers a few important topics which would be useful to the technicians in preparing them for the certification exams. Pharmacy technicians will find this a useful reference."
-- Rahmat Talukder, PhD, RPh (West Coast University School of Pharmacy) Doody's Review
It has been written for pharmacy technicians who intend to take certification exams, but certified technicians also will find this guide useful.