Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales
- 14th Ed.
- © F. A. Davis Company
- Alice C. Murr BSN, RN—Retired; Marilynn E. Doenges APRN, BC—Retired; Mary Frances Moorhouse RN, MSN, CRRN
- ISBN-10: 0-8036-4475-2 / ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-4475-5
- Nursing, Diagnosis, Point of Care
The perfect pocket guide.
This quick-reference tool has what you need to select the appropriate diagnosis to plan your patients’ care effectively. The 14th Edition features all the latest nursing diagnoses and updated interventions.
- • Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales.
- • Icons within the prioritized interventions for cultural - collaborative - community/home care - diagnostic studies - pediatric/geriatric/lifespan - medications.
- • Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively.
- • Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step.
- • NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis.
- • Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnose.
New to this Edition:
- • NEW & UPDATED! Updated with NANDA-I 2015-2017 diagnoses, including 25 new diagnoses
- • EXPANDED &UPDATED! Interventions updated with the most current information
- • UPDATED! Revised Diagnostic Divisions, combining those that are closely related
- • Nursing Diagnoses Arranged by Maslow's Hierarchy
- • Interactive Assessment Tool