Prosthetic Restoration and Rehabilitation of the Upper and Lower Extremity
- © Demos Medical Publishing, LLC
- Alicia J. Davis MPA, CPO, FAAOP; Brian M. Kelly DO; Mary Catherine Spires PT, MD
- ISBN-10: 1-936287-66-8 / ISBN-13: 978-1-936287-66-6
- eISBN-13: 978-1-61705-114-2
- Physical Medicine, Physical Therapy
Prosthetic Restoration and Rehabilitation of the Upper and Lower Extremity is a well-illustrated, state-of-the-art reference on the science and practice of post-amputation care, prosthetic restoration, and functional rehabilitation, designed to maximize patient independence and quality of life. Chapters are written by physiatrists, prosthetists, surgeons, and therapists at the University of Michigan, clinicians and teachers who work with amputees on a daily basis. Clinically oriented, it covers both lower and upper extremity restoration and rehabilitation and serves as a handy reference for busy practitioners to support sound clinical decision-making.