Davis's PA Exam Review: Focused Review for the PANCE and PANRE
- 2nd Ed.
- © F. A. Davis Company
- Morton A. Diamond MD, FACP, FAHA, FACC(E)
- ISBN-10: 0-8036-2951-6 / ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-2951-6
- eISBN-10: 0-8036-3933-3 / eISBN-13: 978-0-8036-3933-1
- Exam Preparation
Pass your PANCE and PANRE exams... guaranteed. Divided into two sections, Essentials and Performance, this text provides you with exam-style questions, complete with rationales for correct and incorrect answers and simulated exams so you can practice.
The 2nd Edition now features even more questions.
- • More than 1,600 questions in all covering all organ systems
- • Customizable format
- • Randomized test questions
- • Unique dual learning structure:
- Part I. Essentials: Your Medical Information Base
Strategically designed didactic questions integrate clinical vignettes. Multiple correct answers with rationales allow you to compare and contrast medical data.
- Part II. Performance: Gauging Your Test Success
Questions in Part II mirror the actual PANCE and PANRE exams. Compare your answers to the correct answers in Section 2 to identify your strengths and weaknesses. References for each answer show you where to find corresponding rationales in Part I.
- • “You Should Know” rationales provide quick explanations for every “Essentials” section question.
- • Body system classification labels for each item allow you to focus their study.
New to this Edition:
- • UPDATED! “You Should Know” commentary.
- • NEW! 150 new questions, including new “Essentials” questions, covering electrocardiographic images and color dermatological photographs.
- • NEW! Rationales for the correct answers to the questions.
- • NEW! Interactive flashcard decks with content review questions online at DavisPlus.
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"It is an invaluable asset for anyone who is trying to get ready for the PANCE."
-- Abraham B., PA-S - University of Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
"far more enjoyable way of studying...almost like a game!"
-- Tamar D., PA-S, Barry University, Saint Petersburg, FL
"Enables students of all learning styles to thoroughly prepare for the PANCE and PANRE. Its performance test and answer explanations are encouraging rather than scolding, which allow the reader not only to build both confidence and momentum, but to also enjoy studying."
-- Megan R., PA-C