Rehabilitation Specialist's Handbook, The
- 4th Ed.
- © F.A. Davis Company
- David A. Scalzitti PhD, PT, OCS; Serge H. Roy ScD, PT; Steven L. Wolf PhD, PT, FAPTA, FAHA
- ISBN-10: 0-8036-3906-6 / ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-3906-5
- eISBN-10: 0-8036-3795-0 / eISBN-13: 978-0-8036-3795-5
- Physical Therapy, Orthopedics/Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine
The 4th Edition of the gold standard of rehabilitation resources is now in full color and thoroughly revised and updated to reflect the art and science of practice today!
A compendium of frequently used, but rarely memorized information organized for easy reference, it covers an extraordinary breadth of topics—from the full range of basic scientific information (neuroanatomy and clinical neurology, osteology and clinical orthopedics, general anatomy, cardiac and pulmonary anatomy) to the treatments and methods used in modern rehabilitation practice.
With its outcome and evidence-based focus and several expert contributors, this text is a must for PT’s at any stage in their career.
- • Thorough coverage of older adults and children in geriatric and pediatric sections.
- • Outcome measures section with validated tests.
- • The latest information on specialties, from the PT specialist's point of view.
- • Colored tabs for each section and an expanded, colored index make information easily accessible.
- • Translations of clinical terms include Spanish, Korean, and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
New to this Edition:
- • NEW! Reorganization and full-color artwork, including a color-coded organizational structure to make reference easier.
- • UPDATED! Thoroughly revised to address new issues and advances in contemporary practice.
- • New sections feature content on women’s health, oncology and genetics.