Head, Neck and Dental Anatomy - 4th Ed. (2013)
- © Delmar
- Deborah Levin-Goldstein; Marjorie J. Short
- ISBN-10: 1-111-30678-8 / ISBN-13: 978-1-111-30678-6
- Dentistry, Anatomy
Head, Neck and Dental Anatomy is brimming with new, full-color figures that showcase anatomical details of the mouth and teeth. The most important features of each tooth are detailed in brief charts, making excellent study guides. Known for its engaging style, this concise text is fully revised, including new worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions. With its enhanced figures, fresh design, and updated materials the fourth edition promises to be a reliable go-to resource throughout your education and career!
- • Updated figures: now presented in color, have been improved with anatomical details to match the descriptions.
- • New Practice Problems: Worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions have been included to provide students with opportunities to practice and prepare for anatomy questions commonly found on the CDA exam.
Features and Benefits:
- • Concise presentation of this text promotes retention of anatomical detail through it’s simple, clear style and balanced design.
- • Morphology concepts are discussed in the context of anatomy to help draw connections and enhance understanding for a comprehensive approach to head, neck, and dental anatomy.