Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures
- © American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alexis Chiang Colvin MD; Evan Flatow MD
- ISBN-10: 0-89203-634-6 / ISBN-13: 978-0-89203-634-9
- Orthopedics/Orthopaedics, Surgery
DescriptionBeing prepared requires a thorough knowledge of the fundamentals. The Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures provides a vast array of surgical tips and illustrations to guide you, step-by-step, through critical techniques and procedures.
- • Extensive collection of 107 fundamental surgical procedures
- • Easy-to-follow format to refresh and enhance knowledge
- • 600+ color illustrations and images, including radiographs, intraoperative photographs and line drawings
- • 70 surgical technique videos
Developed by two highly recognized orthopaedic experts and hundreds of accomplished contributors, the Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures provides the fundamental knowledge and practical techniques that all orthopaedic surgeons need. Whether performing procedures, providing information or referring a patient's case to a specialist, turn to this unique source for all your "need to knows".
Whether you are a surgeon, resident, or student, this practical guide helps you manage a wide range of conditions and solidify your foundation in essential orthopaedic surgical procedures.
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This important landmark work is published by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons primarily for its 17,000-plus fellows and other orthopaedic surgeons worldwide. The surgical videos give the book a new and needed educational dimension, of which other publishers should take note...
I strongly recommend this groundbreaking multimedia resource to all orthopedic surgeons and trainees. It is a must-have reference that should be on the shelves of all medical libraries."
-- Edward Abraham, MD (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) - Doody's Review
The primary audience includes orthopedic surgeons and orthopedic residents.