Clinical Atlas of Procedures in Ophthalmic and Oculofacial Surgery
- 2nd Ed.
- © Oxford University Press, Inc.
- Daniel M. Albert MD, MS, FACS; Mark J. Lucarelli MD, FACS
- ISBN-10: 0-19-538861-5 / ISBN-13: 978-0-19-538861-9
- Ophthalmology, Surgery
The second edition of Clinical Atlas of Procedures in Ophthalmic and Oculofacial Surgery provides an overview of a broad range of contemporary, well-established, and accepted ophthalmic surgical procedures with clear illustrations of surgical fundamentals that cover key intraoperative and postoperative points.
This new edition of the Atlas includes streamlined, more uniform chapters, book-ended by detailed and instructive tables of indications and complications. More than 2,500 detailed, professionally-rendered line drawings and full-color photographs supplement succinct information on surgical procedures. The high-quality illustrations and images are laid out in a fluid design to help the reader quickly pinpoint the fundamentals of each procedure.
With innovations and techniques frequently evolving ophthalmic surgery, the second edition of Clinical Atlas of Procedures in Ophthalmic and Oculofacial Surgery provides the clear and comprehensive platform needed to navigate the fast-moving field of surgical ophthalmology, and will surely continue to prove useful to the trainee, the ophthalmologist, the teacher, and, most importantly, to the patients whom they ultimately serve.
- • Richly illustrated, with more than 2,500 clear line drawings and high-quality, full-color surgical photographs
- • Comprehensive text covering topics ranging from introduction to surgical tools and basic surgical technique to complex surgical reconstructions
- • Contributions from over 150 internationally recognized experts for trusted insight into advanced surgical technique and new developments within the field
Specialty Score: 1.87 Health Sciences - Ophthalmology
Go to Doody's Review page
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This is an outstanding surgical atlas that stands strong with the finest books in its field."
-- Christopher Chambers, M.D. (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) - Doody's Review
This atlas will be useful for medical students, residents, fellows, and attending physicians to learn, review and perfect their surgical approach.