Local Anesthesia for Dental Professionals
- 2nd Ed.
- © Pearson Education, Inc.
- Arthur C. DiMarco, DMD; Doreen K. Naughton, RDH, BSDH; Kathy B. Bassett, BSDH, RDH, MEd
- ISBN 10: 0-13-307771-3 / ISBN 13: 978-0-13-307771-1
- eISBN-10: 0-13-382448-9 / eISBN-13: 978-0-13-382448-3
- Dentistry, Anesthesiology
Local Anesthesia for Dental Professionals, 2/e provides a user-friendly, primary resource for instructors and students of pain control. This text is appropriate for both dental and dental hygiene students and provides step-by-step instructions that are also useful to practicing clinicians seeking to improve their skills or learn new injection techniques. In addition to the superb illustrations, step-by-step approach, and easy-to-understand language established in the first edition, the new second edition includes both local anesthesia and nitrous oxide-oxygen sedation. Extensive online resources and a companion technique DVD, purchased separately at: Pearson Education augments this text, providing a comprehensive resource for students and dental professionals.
Teaching and Learning Experience
Local Anesthesia for Dental Professionals, 2/e provides unparalleled coverage in a straightforward, user-friendly format. It provides:
- • Comprehensive yet accessible content: The text is an all-in-one resource in local anesthesia for dental and dental hygiene students and professionals.
- • Real-world learning: Chapters present practical expertise, case studies, and resources that will be referenced again and again.
- • Extensive teaching and learning resources: Numerous text features and supplemental materials facilitate both teaching and learning.
For courses in Pain Control, Local Anesthesia in Dentistry, and Nitrous Oxide Sedation (minimal sedation) in Dentistry.