Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology - 5th Ed. (2013)
- 5th Ed.
- © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Jayashree Ramasethu MBBS, DCH, MD, FAAP; Khodayar Rais-Bahrami MD, FAAP; Mhairi G. MacDonald MBChB, DCH, FAAP, FRCPE, FRCPCH
- ISBN-10: 1-4511-4410-5 / ISBN-13: 978-1-4511-4410-9
- Pediatrics, Nursing
Speed response time, prevent errors, and improve outcomes for your youngest patients!
Neonatal intensive care demands sound decision-making and rapid responses. By blending the illustrative power of an atlas with detailed, stepwise procedural descriptions, this practical resource covers a range of technique-specific interventions and prepares you for the challenges of the neonatal intensive care nursery.
- • Expert guidance from noted experts highlights each step of each procedure, helping to minimize errors and promote safe practice standards.
- • Over 150 color photographs clarify important principles, problems, and complications.
NEW to the Fifth Edition:
- • New chapters keep you current with the latest developments in Brain and Whole Body Cooling, Bubble CPAP, and Educational Principles of Simulation Based Procedure Training.
Essential Purchase Title (EPT)
Specialty Score: 2.67 Health Sciences - Pediatric Surgery
Go to Doody's Review page
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This is the standard reference in the field of neonatology for the performance of procedures and their complications. It is a must have for any neonatal unit, especially units in which training of residents, fellows, or practitioners is ongoing."
-- Jay Goldsmith, MD (Tulane University School of Medicine) - Doody's Review
The audience is neonatal healthcare providers, from nurse practitioners and residents to staff physicians and nurses, and the book is written at an appropriate level for all of these potential users.