Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, Sparks and Taylor's
- 9th Ed.
- © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Cynthia M. Taylor, RN, MS; Sheila Sparks Ralph, RN, PhD, FAAN
- ISBN-10: 1-4511-8701-7 / ISBN-13: 978-1-4511-8701-4
- Nursing, Diagnosis, Evidence Based Medicine, Point of Care
Sparks and Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, Nineth Edition provides clearly written, authoritative care plan guidelines for all 2012-2014 NANDA International (NANDA-I) approved nursing diagnoses. The book is full of bright colors, and organized by life-stages and type of care. Each Part opens with a new feature, Applying Evidence-Based Practice, which responds directly to the content. Each NANDA diagnosis includes associated Nursing Interventions Classifications (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classifications (NOC), and the nursing process is integrated throughout. This book is the ideal resource for any clinical setting.
Features:• NEW: Updated to reflect 2012-2014 NANDA nursing diagnoses.
• NEW: Easier navigation for readers - all Nursing Diagnoses have been added to the index and page number are added to the Nursing Diagnoses by Medical Diagnoses section
• NEW: Nursing Diagnosis template, extra case studies, and an interactive tool to allow students to create care plans have been added to the ancillary pacakge.
• Includes complete nursing care plans for the 21 newest nursing diagnoses, updated information for the 9 revised nursing diagnoses.
• More colorful interior design makes content more searchable by lifespan.
• Each part of the book, begins with Applying Evidence-based Practice.
• A special icon for the Point will show students which of the resources they can access electronically. The feature includes the following parts:
• The Question (reflects a current issue in nursing)
• Evidence-Based Resources
• Evaluating the Evidence
• Applying the Results and Making a Decision
• Re-Evaluating Process and Identifying Areas for Improvement