Scientific American Medicine
- © Decker Intellectual Properties
- Ajay K. Singh, MBBS, FRCP, Editor-in-Chief
- Internal Medicine, Evidence Based Medicine, Laboratory & Diagnosis
Scientific American Medicine (SAM), a comprehensive professional medical database, has a reputation of providing practicing clinicians and students with detailed and up-to-date medical information.
From 2004 to 2013, Scientific American Medicine was known as the American College of Physicians (ACP) Medicine.
Scientific American Medicine monthly updates are published in partnership with the Scientific American and cover the 11 subspecialties of internal medicine plus selected topics in Women's Health, Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, and Emergency Medicine.
Important Facts:• For the past ten years, the resource was known as ACP Medicine
• Provides clear and actionable diagnosis and treatment recommendations
• Written and continually updated by a team of the nation's foremost primary-care physicians
• SAM is authoritative, endorsed by Scientific American, and is evidence-based and peer-reviewed
• Patient-care reference covering the 11 subspecialties of Internal Medicine, plus key topics in Women's Health, Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry and more
• Consistent organization, writing style and search logic provides answers fast, with over 1,500 illustrations to guide through complex explanations
• Award-winning content that is continuously updated