Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
- 15th Ed.
- © F. A. Davis Company
- APRIL HAZARD VALLERAND, PhD, RN, FAAN; CYNTHIA A. SANOSKI, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; JUDITH HOPFER DEGLIN, PharmD
- ISBN-10: 0-8036-5705-6 / ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-5705-2
- Nursing, Drug Information, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Point of Care, Public Health
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, ®, Fifteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE... AT A GLANCE
- • Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- • Red, CAPITALIZED letters for life-threatening side effects
- • NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- • Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- • Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- • IV Administration subheads
- • REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies)
- • Pharmacogenomic content
- • Canadian-specific content
- • Much more!
This title updates: Quarterly