DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- 10th Ed.
- © Wolters Kluwer Health
- Steven A. Rosenberg, MD, PhD; Theodore S. Lawrence, MD, PhD; Vincent T. DeVita, Jr. MD
- ISBN-10: 1-4511-9294-0 / ISBN-13: 978-1-4511-9294-0
- Oncology, Hematology
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition has garnered universal acclaim as the world’s definitive, standard-setting oncology reference. More than 400 respected luminaries explore today’s most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation - discussing the role of all appropriate therapeutic modalities as well as combined-modality treatments. This multidisciplinary approach will help your cancer team collaboratively face the toughest clinical challenges and provide the best possible care for every cancer patient.
- • Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout – including coverage of the newest biologic therapies.
- • Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter.
- • Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management.
- • Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues
Essential Purchase Title (EPT)
Specialty Score: 2.93 Nursing - Oncology;
2.87Health Sciences - Hematology/Oncology;
2.4 Health Sciences - Oncologic Surgery
Go to Doody's Review page