Comprehensive Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist
- 4th Ed.
- Prentice Hall
- © 2015 by Pearson Education, Inc.
- Mea A. Weinberg, Cheryl Westphal Theile, Stuart J. Froum & Stuart Segelnick
- 0133077721 / 9780133077728 / E-book 9780133824469
- Dentistry, Dental Hygiene
Comprehensive Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist, 4th Edition provides concise coverage of the foundations of periodontics. This text is a helpful introduction for dental hygiene students and a valuable resource for practicing hygienists. Coverage includes the clinical aspects of periodontics, including surgical and nonsurgical procedures, and presents material in a clear and accessible format. Anchored in evidence-based learning, chapters provide simple explanations of many of the complexities of the dental disease process and provide clear links to practical aspects of therapy.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This text offers a clear and accessible introduction to periodontics. It provides:
• Clear links between theory and practice: Discussions and textbook features help readers connect chapter material to real applications.
• Preparation for national board exams: Resources follow the content and format of national board exams.
• Effective learning resources: Numerous references and review tools helps students truly master chapter material.