Skin and Soft Tissue Injuries and Infections: A Practical Evidence Based Guide
- © People's Medical Publishing House, USA
- Adam J. Singer, MD
- 1607950294 / 9781607950295
- Emergency Medicine, Nursing
Skin and soft tissue injuries and infections are managed by a large number of health care practitioners including nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians.
This new text is evidence-based, written by authors who did the original research. It is replete with high-quality tables and full-color figures. It is comprehensive in scope and emphasizes that early and proper evaluation and management of these injuries and infections will help optimize care and minimize the risk of serious complications.
The book is appropriate for all levels of training and for the large number of healthcare professionals who treat skin and soft tissue injuries and infections, including nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, primary care practitioners, emergency practitioners, and surgeons.
- • Evidence-based recommendations to guide the reader
- • High-quality original photographs and illustrations
- • World-renowned experts in their fields
- • Wide-ranging scope serving healthcare practitioners from diverse medical specialties and training
Quotes, Reviews or Testimonials
"This is a great quick, concise review of wound management. It is a must for emergency departments, wound centers, acute care nurse practitioner students, and primary care clinics."
-- Anna Jarrett, PhD, CNS, ACNP, BC (Washington Regional Medical Center) Doody's Review
Written for junior practitioners, students, and residents, as well as for more experienced practitioners.