Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans
- 2nd Ed.
- © Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Carol J. Green, PhD, MN, RN, CNE
- 0763777420 / 9780763777425
Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans, Second Edition teaches students and professional nurses how to assess, plan, deliver, and evaluate care for normal and abnormal pregnancy, including delivery and recovery for both the mother and baby. This new edition contains more than 65 of the most common and high-risk care plans for maternal and newborn nursing care using the nursing process approach.
Organized according to clinical condition, Maternal Newborn Nursing Care Plans, Second Edition provides practical components for each care plan incorporating:
- • Key nursing activities
- • Etiologies and risk factors
- • Signs and symptoms
- • Diagnostic studies
- • Medical management
- • Collaborative problems
- • Individualized care plans complete with the Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC)