Improve patient outcomes • Become more efficient • Ensure consistent care
These goals are more attainable when you have an easy-to-use tool to manage "must-do" and "never-do" care recommendations. To help clinicians address quality and safety initiatives at the point of care, Truven Health Analytics provides Clinical Checklist®. This decision support tool keeps clinicians current with the most pertinent patient care interventions for commonly encountered conditions. Plus, all topics are evidenced-based, fully referenced, and written by practicing clinicians.
Clinical Checklist®:• Helps improve patient outcomes with actionable, evidence-based information for priority conditions
• Maximized productivity and profitability through improved performance on quality measurement and reporting initiatives (The Joint Commission, CMS, etc...)
• Increases clinician confidence with graded evidence and recommendation ratings
Features:• Concise action-oriented information
• Based on nationally recognized quality standards
• Easy-to-read tables
• Frequent updates
Benefits:• Helps reduce errors of omission
• Ensures consistency of care across the facility
• Links to relevant drug, toxicology, and lab information
Resource Links:• Clinical Checklist® - Handout
• Lab Advisor™ - Handout
• Truven Resources - Handout
• Point of Care Core Collection - PDF
• Point of Care / Evidence-based Medicine - HTML
• DrugPoints® System - Title Page
Clinical Checklist® can support the needs of clinicians as well as quality managers;
• Nurses - Find crucial clinical recommendations and ensure compliance with best practices and quality measures.
• Physicians - Supports quick diagnosis and treatment decisions with the latest medical information. A list of key patient interventions also increases compliance with quality measures.
• Quality Managers - Quickly identify essential performance measures with the strongest evidence-based medical recommendations.