When a patient is admitted, you need to know what's wrong. Determining a definite diagnosis early in the process demands appropriate laboratory testing information. Lab Advisor™ provides the relevant knowledge you need to order the appropriate tests, interpret the results, and quickly answer critical laboratory test questions.
Lab Advisor™ helps you:• Identify appropriate laboratory tests specific to a patient's condition
• Monitor drug levels, therapeutic levels, and side effects related to laboratory tests
• Recognize medications known to cause false positive/negative results
• Collect samples and administer tests for maximum effectiveness
• Minimize patient discomforts associated with tests
• Interpret test results
• Determine next actions if results are abnormal
• Link directly to relevant details on diseases, drugs, and toxicological substances
Developed in conjunction with practicing clinicians, Lab Advisor™ gets right to the point with the knowledge clinicians need to order and interpret test results at the point of care. And when a multitude of appropriate testing options are available. Lab Advisor™ helps clinicians research and select the most pertinent and cost effective tests.
Features:• Details on more than 600 laboratory tests
• Evidence-based ratings presented within the content
Benefits:• Provides clarity to interpret unfamiliar tests when evaluating patients
• Minimizes inappropriately ordered laboratory tests
• Reduces costs and saves time
• Ensures consistency in interpretation and practice
Resource Links:• Lab Advisor™ - Handout
• Clinical Checklist® - Handout
• Truven Resources - Handout
• Point of Care Core Collection - PDF
• Point of Care / Evidence-based Medicine - HTML
• DrugPoints® System - Title Page
The easy-to-access laboratory test information in Lab Advisor™ serves all clinicians.