Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, Sparks & Taylor's
- 8th Ed.
- © Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Sheila Sparks Ralph RN, PhD, FAAN
- 1608311651 / 9781608311651
- Nursing, Nursing Reference, Nursing Process/Diagnosis
Sparks and Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, Eighth Edition provides clearly written, authoritative care plan guidelines for all 2009-2011 NANDA International (NANDA-I) approved nursing diagnoses. The book is newly designed with bright colors, and organized by life-stages and type of care. Each Part opens with a new feature, Applying Evidence-Based Practice, which responds directly to the content. Each NANDA diagnosis includes associated Nursing Interventions Classifications (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classifications (NOC), and the nursing process is integrated throughout. This book is the ideal resource for any clinical setting.
- • NEW: Includes complete nursing care plans for the 21 newest nursing diagnoses, updated information for the 9 revised nursing diagnoses.
- • NEW: More colorful interior design makes content more searchable by lifespan.
- • NEW: Each part of the book, begins with Applying Evidence-based Practice.
- • A special icon for the Point will show students which of the resources they can access electronically. The feature includes the following parts:
- • The Question (reflects a current issue in nursing)
- • Evidence-Based Resources
- • Evaluating the Evidence
- • Applying the Results and Making a Decision
- • Re-Evaluating Process and Identifying Areas for Improvement